Tuesday 22 November 2011

Week 5 More of our work...

One day I was just sitting with my friend watching tv. I was busting to go to the toilet but Iwas watching a really good show, so I was going to go in the break.

"Okay, heres the break, I'll go now"... oh, now it's the news bulletin. "I will just watch this" I say to my friend Sally. "Breaking news, there is a murderer loose in the area". "Bam! Do you want a new toothbrush?" "Boring" I say and skip to the loo.

"Agghhh... HELP!!!" I hear coming from outside the toilet. Who is that? It sounds like Sally. I better go and help her but I'm still on the toilet... I better hurry and then sprint to her. I finish and sprint off to the living room towards where the noise had come from. "OH NO!" Where is Sally? She is gone.. what am I going to do?

I sit down and think about could have happened in the two minutes I was in the loo. It's a bit crazy when you come to think of it. Then it just hit me (literally hit me). I mean I fell off my chair and whacked my head on the coffee table. "Ouch!". While I am now holding a bag of frozen peas to my head I start to think again about where Sally could be. Then I start to wonder is it... could it be... the murderer on the news?! I hear another scream, this time from the hallway! I run to the hall and find Sally sitting there with a rug around her mouth. Just as I go towards her to take the rug out of her mouth the murderer appears! I run down the stairs but I trip and land awkwardly. Above me is a dark figure... the next thing I know Sally and I are heading into an abandoned building... OH NO!!!  to be continued...

By Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment