Tuesday 22 November 2011

Week 5 Room 6 work

Skating
As the wind rushes against my face I smell feet. BANG!
Im at roller skating and I have just collided with another boy. The boy helps me up and I keep on skating. I look around the skating rink and I can see my mum, sister, Joel, Lisa and my mums friend. Joel and I are having heaps of races and we keep on falling over ourselves as well as other’s falling over in front of us which makes us also fall over more, we end up laughing heaps!

We skate for about 1 and a half hours. Then all of a sudden my mums friend Leonie falls over and breaks her ankle. So now we begin the trip to the hospital. As we all walk into the hospital the overwhelming scent of microshield lotion hits our nostrils. I can sense the fear I see on Leonie’s face as she makes her way to triage. I see all the doctors looking at her leg. And I hear the doctors around her talking frantically. I hope that Leonie is okay as we all had a fabulous day and don’t want to spoil it! ...
By Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment